Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING

During this time I am greatly reminded of the MANY things I can be thankful for. If I listed them all out right now I am sure you'd all fall asleep trying to read it all!
God has SO blessed me by putting the family, friends, collegeues, brothers/sisters in Christ, mentors, teachers, leaders and various other relationships in my life. ( and you know who you are!!! ;) Without these people, I would be lost. Life is all about relationships and without them we wouldn't be where we are today. I have been blessed beyond what I had ever imagined with Jair. He has taught me sooo much and loved me even more. And most of all, my relationship with Christ!!! I let him down soooo many times and he continues to love me and show me grace as he directs me to the right path. This Thanksgiving I pray that I can refocus on Him and His will for my life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

refocusing on Christ my main goal for now and the new year coming up. Its for sure the top of everything I want to do for my future too. Its so amazing how we can be going so far away from Him, yet He never ever leaves us. We do have so much to be thankful for! Love you!
Thanks for all your encouraging words, through your site, mine, and in person. Its great working with you, even if at time we wish we werent working with those kids at the moment... I love it.