Sunday, February 28, 2010

As I was writing some words of encouragment to some dear friends, I realized God was really speaking through me so that I could take a look at my own life and be reminded that I am only put on this earth for a short time and season. What am I doing with this time??? Am I serving Christ and living my day, moment, as if it were my last?? Even though I thought I was writing these words to my friends, God was actually speaking to myself as well....

My post:
"Aunt Nell said...

girls~

Im thinking and praying for you both!!! I know how hard it is to find a place you can call "home." A place you love and a place you can always be content at....but girls, remember, God puts you where HE wants you! According to HIS will. It may be for a time...for a season...and then he may move you. He is in control of your lives. Not your friends, not your husband (sorry Jeremy ;)~ )not your circumstances, not your job, not the weather...but GOD is in control!! This earth is NOT our home....our home is in Heaven!! So even though you aren't currently satisfied with where you are at....use these moments to rely on Christ and serve Him!! Our time here is but a vapor!! I love you girls and am sad that you aren't satisfied with where you are at, but seize the day that you have to serve the God that created you!! "

No comments: