Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HOME

Im soooooooooo excited to be going "home" to California. I NEED this time away....but wish my hubby could be with me :(  I can't wait to have my freedom back and be able to go wherever I want when I want!! :)  Just like now...I was ready to go to the gym at 10, but just received a call that my ride wont be here till 3 now....I hate going in the afternoon.....but when I have to rely on others, guess I go when they have time....not when I have time....

Being away from Jair is soooooooo hard. It was a blessing yesterday to not receive his phone call at 9 am saying he made it to the other city by plane, but to receive HIM cause his flight was cancelled until the night. One more day together, THANK YOU LORD! God blesses us so much! I am so lucky. But.....saying goodbye 2 times in one day was soo difficult for me. I cried like a baby last night and couldn't stop. It felt like our dating times again when we only say eachother 1 or 2 times a year. The departures were rough....OH how I hope I can become used to this one day....Until now, I will just cry like a baby!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I just bought a ticket to Paris and I thought of you :-) Your pictures are great, I can't wait to go back for a second time and experience some things I didn't have time for the first time! Any places you went that I shouldn't miss? <3

ASHENFELTERS said...

comment.