Saturday, January 08, 2011

Honeymoon to Paris

Guess its better late than never, right??? :)  Here are a few fotos of our honeymoon to Paris in August.
Us on the plane to PARIS

We landed!!! WAHOOOO

In front of our amazing hotel

Waiting at the sub station

me waiting for the train
We are in line to go up the tower!! Long wait, but worth it.




My dream came true!! :) (thanks baby I <3 you)
We went to a lot of yummy restaraunts

I love this one!! BEAUTIFUL day

At another yummy restaraunt close to our hotel. He bought me 2 roses! <3
We walked alot and saw many beautiful buildings etc (but I didn't want to bore everyone with buildings...)

Jair also took me to DISNEY PARIS!!! Soo much fun with him, but cold n windy too.

Princess Castle

Happiest Places

Our last night at our favorite restaraunt (we ate there about 3-4 times cause we LOVED these salads we are eating and the french green beans)

At the top of a building looking at the Eiffel Tower alllll lit up. Gorgeous but FREEZING

I couldn't get a good foto of it....but here's the best I could do



At the bottom of the really tall building on our last night in Paris!!! AMAZING time and I will never forget our honeymoon. Jair wanted my dream to come true and it did. We can't wait to go again!!!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Connie Boyd said...

ahh...I've always wanted to go to Paris too! looks beautiful. and never too late:)